I Have a Dream


that children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Well... That might not actually be my dream as per se. I think that was MLK's dream (although I should point out that I believe in the absolute equality of genders, races, sexualities and the right to one's own religious or political beliefs). ANYWAY. The point of this rather rambly blog is to make you aware of my focus over the next HOWEVER DANG LONG IT TAKES is going to be 10K ans 5K progression, as previously stated, and also that my main aim is to drop under 50 minutes for a 10K. 

I have a long way to go. However, I am perfectly physically capable of it given proper training. Now one last message to you:



5 Comments:

  1. I'd love to run a sub 50 10k! I know you have it in you....I looked at that injury photo and if you can handle that, you can handle anything :)

    Thanks again for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) Im back at training now so I will GET ON IT x

      Delete
  2. great post!

    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I can follow you back if you want ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll take a look, Im going to San Fran soon so it'll be good to take a glance at California! x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
Strava